Are you Facing Pet Loss?
Explore both the myths and the realities surrounding the experience of pet loss, including why it
hurts so much and how it differs from other losses in this
Self-Healing Expressions email course.
- Learn how children of different ages react to the loss of a beloved family pet, and how
they differ from adults in expressing grief.
- Find useful suggestions to help you talk with children about the sensitive topics of death and
- Be guided through the emotional upheaval of grief and come to a better understanding of
the shock, disbelief, anger, guilt and sorrow that are commonly experienced when a beloved pet
- Discover how to plan ahead for the death of a pet while honoring your own values and
spiritual beliefs, and find suggestions for meaningful ways to memorialize your faithful
- Learn also what you can do when a pet has gone missing, how you can provide for your pet
in case of your own unexpected absence or death, and how to support a friend who has lost a pet.